Universal Orlando has released all the final details of this years Halloween Horror Nights event. After teasing us for weeks, we must say we are impressed. This year they’re going all out with zombies, zombies and more zombies. We’ve got Resident Evil, The Walking Dead, Evil Dead, and Cabin In The Woods, which all are either about zombies or feature zombies. In addition, all the scare zones are themed to The Walking Dead. We think this will be a vast improvement over last years roaming hoards of scare actors, with the return of richly detailed set pieces. We can’t wait to visit this years event. Take a look below for all the bloody details!
- Resident Evil: Escape from Raccoon City Raccoon City is overrun with Umbrella Corporation’s most terrifying experiments—and the only option is complete destruction. You’ll need to duck and dodge Lickers, Hunters, and Nemesis himself if you have any chance of escaping Capcom’s video game terrors before missiles send everything back to hell.
- The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven Walk in the footsteps of the survivors as Season 3 of AMC’s horror hit relentlessly attacks you from all sides. Stay alert as walkers could trap you anywhere along your journey from the town of Woodbury to the claustrophobic confines of the derelict prison.
- Evil Dead Relive “The Most Terrifying Film You Will Ever Experience” as gruesome Deadites try to possess your soul. There is nowhere to hide as every creaking floor board and tangled vine is ready to pull you down, making you one with the Evil Dead.
- The Cabin in the Woods Experience a live recreation of the film that ripped the horror genre inside out. Beneath the cabin’s rustic appearance lies a secret facility that unleashes terrifying beings that you thought only existed in nightmares.
- An American Werewolf in London Based on the John Landis horror classic, you’ll travel to the Slaughtered Lamb, experience the gruesome wolf attack on the moors, and live the chaos of Piccadilly Circus. Beware the moon because tonight it brings only death.
- Urban Legends: La Llorona She is known as the weeping woman. To hear her mournful cries sends chills colder than the murky, watery depths she drowned her children in. Forced to eternally walk the earth, she seeks others to share her pain and suffering, now and forever.
- Afterlife: Death’s Vengeance Serial killer, Bobby “The Blade” Galletta, is about to meet Ole’ Sparky. 2000 volts are going to send him into a horrific realm of pain and suffering. His victims are bound to turn Bobby’s afterlife into an unimaginable and infernal torment.
- Havoc2: Derailed Hang on tight aboard a militaristic train convoy that is secretly transporting the “Dogs of War”—a genetically engineered super soldier outfit. These bloodthirsty maniacs are only bent on mayhem and destruction of a speeding train. This is Havoc!
STREET EXPERIENCE: The Walking Dead: The Undead Streets
For the first time ever, The Walking Dead has overtaken the streets of Universal Studios. From Atlanta through the forests and onto Woodbury, you’ll have to fight your way through some of the most iconic locations in the show if you want to survive the night.
- Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure Party on as those two most excellent dudes return to skewer the biggest stories of the past year with the biggest names in pop culture.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show – A Tribute Let’s do the Time Warp again! Rock out to clips from the classic cult film with your favorite Transvestite, live tribute performers, and audience participants.